The Account Executive will manage significant client relationships, relationship expansion, consultative services opportunities, and high-level clinical and related business issues.
Maintain and strengthen current liaison relationships; expand relationships throughout client organizations by addressing their human capital/performance needs. Serve as external consultant to clients on a host of organizational topics including employee relations, crisis response, behavioral health, risk management, leadership development, team building, recruitment and retention. Identify and convert macro-level sales opportunities; work successfully and collaboratively with clinical, sales and consultative departments.
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources, Employee Relations, and/or Employee Assistance Programs preferred
- Master’s or Bachelor’s with 5+ years of relevant experience in organizational development, I/O psychology, clinical psychology, social work, account management, or related field preferred
- High degree of business acumen; ability to quickly and accurately assess clients needs, and develop/deliver innovative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills essential; seasoned facilitator with proven presentation and training skills
- Strategic thinker and energetic team player interested in driving further expansion of well-established growing company; proven experience in revenue generation and expansion, and penetration
Compensation and Benefits:
CCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a team of diverse talented professionals. If your background is a match for this position, we would like to hear from you! For your effort, teamwork and dedication, you will receive many rewards: A competitive compensation package in a continuously expanding market, excellent benefits and a great midtown Manhattan location. Be part of our talented team of professionals.
Candidates interested in working remotely full time and West Coast based applicants are welcome to apply.
To apply for this position, please submit your resumé here or send to: email@example.com
Only emails that state “AE Position” in the subject line will be reviewed.