09 Mar March Webinar – Mental Health in the Workplace: Creating a Culture of Wellbeing
Our recent webinar, Mental Health in the Workplace: Creating a Culture of Well-Being was very well attended, with over 125 participants. This is clearly a concern and interest of companies of all sizes, in all industries.
The program focused on:
- presenting myths & facts related to mental health
- discussing the impact of mental health at work
- tips and skills needed to recognize warning signs of mental illness
- recommendations for building a culture of mental wellbeing
There was great participation and sharing of information. Companies are doing many things to help create organizations that encourage emotional well-being. These include:
- Offering and promoting benefits like EAPs and wellness programs to support employees and family members
- Increasing access to mental health services through apps, websites, and digital platforms
- Training to teach employees and managers about mental illness and reduce stigma
- Support for work-life balance through policies, procedures and trainings on flexible work arrangements, time off, breaks, and realistic workloads
- Policies, procedures and programs that encourage fairness and equity
- Resiliency and stress management programs
Contact us to add your name to the list for upcoming seminars on topics ranging from HR compliance to supporting your employees through current challenges.