02 Mar Psychological First Aid: Supporting the Healthcare Industry
COVID-19 has strained the healthcare industry in unprecedented ways. Healthcare professionals are experiencing ongoing stress and exposure to trauma, and the long-term mental health repercussions are alarming.
CCA has worked with the healthcare industry for over 3 decades. We have recently developed a number of targeted and sensitive assistance for healthcare professionals.
Come and learn about our programs, designed specifically to support healthcare professionals, including:
- Trauma and Burnout Recovery
- Psychological First Aid Training
- Physician Peer Support Program
- Healthcare Executive Support Program
Our presentation and discussion will be led by:
- Cyndie Brummer, SVP Business Development, CCA
- Jay Sandys, PhD, VP Organizational Development, CCA
- Juliana Stanley, MBA, CMPE, Director of Practice Support at Arizona Medical Association
This complimentary webinar will be April 14, 2021, at 1 pm. It is intended for HR professionals.
Click here to register.