CCA is seeking exceptional individuals to support our continued growth in the following positions:
- Account Executive
- EAP Counselor
Scroll down for the details of each position.
The Account Executive will manage significant client relationships, relationship expansion, consultative services opportunities, and high-level clinical and related business issues.
Maintain and strengthen current liaison relationships; expand relationships throughout client organizations by addressing their human capital/performance needs. Serve as external consultant to clients on a host of organizational topics including employee relations, crisis response, behavioral health, risk management, leadership development, team building, recruitment and retention. Identify and convert macro-level sales opportunities; work successfully and collaboratively with clinical, sales and consultative departments.
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources, Employee Relations, and/or Employee Assistance Programs preferred
- Master’s- or doctoral-level degree in organizational development, I/O psychology, clinical psychology, social work or related field preferred, with 5+ years of relevant experience
- High degree of business acumen; ability to quickly and accurately assess clients needs, and develop/deliver innovative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills essential; seasoned facilitator with proven presentation and training skills
- Strategic thinker and energetic team player interested in driving further expansion of well-established growing company; proven experience in revenue generation and expansion, and penetration
Compensation and Benefits:
CCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a team of diverse talented professionals. If your background is a match for this position, we would like to hear from you! For your effort, teamwork and dedication, you will receive many rewards: A competitive compensation package in a continuously expanding market, excellent benefits and a great midtown Manhattan location. Be part of our talented team of professionals.
Ability to work in our New York City office is preferred, however, we will consider exceptional applicants who reside in CT, NJ or PA and work remotely full or part time.
To apply for this position, please submit your resumé to: email@example.com
Only emails that state “AE Position” in the subject line will be reviewed.
Counselor will work at CCA’s midtown Manhattan office and also onsite at local client companies. Primary functions include short term counseling with individual clients and their families who are eligible for the service based on a contract with their employer, management referrals, crisis management services, risk assessments and program orientations. Some travel required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting comprehensive bio-psychosocial clinical assessments both on the telephone and in person.
- Providing crisis assessment and intervention services related to harm to self or others, both on the telephone and in-person at client organizations.
- Providing in-person, short-term, solution focused counseling to both individuals and couples.
- Providing comprehensive case management and referrals to specialized services such as substance abuse treatment, psychiatry, and on-going psychotherapy.
- Providing consultation to Human Resources and organizational managers about employee workplace performance issues and behavioral concerns.
- Conducting presentations and trainings at client organizations covering topics such as harassment, mental health in the workplace, substance abuse, program orientations, etc.
Core job responsibilities of onsite counselor at Client Account:
- Assess employees who are referred by their managers because of concerns related to work performance, mental health, and/or substance use. Make fitness for work determinations based on assessment and collateral information from providers when available and appropriate. Provide appropriate referrals and monitor employees’ participation and progress in treatment.
- Serve as a Substance Abuse Professional in accordance with DOT regulations. Assess, refer, and monitor employees who test positive for a prohibited substance. Create a testing schedule after an employee is returned to work.
- Conduct pre-employment assessments to determine fitness for work
- Evaluate, monitor, and manage workers comp cases for employees who sustain mental health related injuries on duty.
- Evaluate employees who self-refer to the EAP service and provide short-term interventions and referrals as appropriate.
- Provide CISD and onsite grief counseling in the field as requested.
- Testify at disciplinary hearings and arbitration hearings.
- Work in close consultation and collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer, staff physicians, the Drug and Alcohol Program Manager, Manager of Medical Operations, and other medical office staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- PhD/PsyD required
- Active mental health license required
- 3 years or more of professional mental health, substance abuse, and/or training experience
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Qualified
- EAP experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred.
- Effective communication on the phone, in person, and in writing.
- Understanding of group dynamics.
- Ability to present to groups effectively.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Full suite of medical, dental, 401K, and ancillary benefits
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to be considered for this position or future openings, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org