Become a part of the CCA Clinical team

Become a CCA EAP Provider

Want to become part of the CCA EAP team?

We view our network providers as vital components in the delivery of our world-class employee assistance services.

Our network consists of thousands of providers and is comprised of individual practitioners, group practices, and facilities. We look for generalist practitioners as well as those who offer specialized services.


Clinicians must possess:

  • Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Behavioral Health or Human Services
  • Five (5) Years of Post-Master’s Experience
  • Current State License/Certification
  • Experience with Employee Assistance Programs
  • Significant post-master’s experience serving a wide range of populations
  • Sensitivity to cultural diversity issues
  • Willingness to work with behavioral managed care organizations to help employees find the best referral possible
  • Experience and training in brief therapy techniques
  • Substance abuse training and experience
  • Minimum Malpractice Coverage of $1,000,000/$3,000,000
  • Handicapped accessible offices are preferred

Become a CCA Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Evaluator

CCA works with several client companies who must comply with U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Alcohol and Drug Testing regulations. CCA seeks premium providers nationwide to join our already robust list of preferred SAP providers.

SAP Clinicians must possess:

  • Current State License/Certification
  • Completed SAP exam (proof of certification required)
  • Three-year CE Certifications, if appropriate (proof of certification required)
  • Minimum Malpractice Coverage of $1,000,000/$3,000,000
  • Experience with Employee Assistance Programs
  • Extensive experience working with substance abuse
  • Additional certifications in substance abuse (e.g., CASAC) preferred

Become a CCA Critical Incident Specialist

CCA is known for our robust CISD/CIR provider database. If you have experience providing critical incident services and working onsite at client organizations, please email our Provider Relations Department at


Already a CCA Provider?

We value our providers and are here to assist with any questions you might have.

For general questions, please email

For billing questions only, please email

Click here for directions on how to get paid.



If you are interested in joining our Preferred Provider Network as an affiliate for EAP, SAP, or CISD, please email our Provider Relations Department at:

Our website uses cookies. By continuing, we assume your permission to deploy cookies as detailed in our Privacy Policy.

Accept cookies